Friday, April 23, 2010

Time Marches On-

And before you know it you've moved cross country back to Utah - AGAIN. Oh you didn't move? Well we did. Two cross country moves in one year is just about enough for me. It's great to be back in Utah Valley though. The kids have adjusted fabulously to school and are almost done for the year already. I can't believe how quickly time flies. I looked at the blog and realized it'd been December since I updated so it was about time. The only major development is that we've moved back but I'll try to get pictures posted soon!

4 comments:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

That's not a major development - it's a major DISAPPOINTMENT. HA!
But let's face it: you never visited Texas anyway. I'm happy that you get to be close to family again. YAY FOR THAT!!

BeatlesDiva said...

It's good to have you back in Utah!

Rebecca said...

Yeah!!!! You are back, we need to get together. although itmight be awhile since I am about ready to pop!

Ivy Lou said...

You are back! I am glad you are back in UT! We miss you all and hope you are doing well. Love ya!